I just want to curl up and die. Anything to stop the pain.
Today, I went to school and I couldn’t talk. As I’m typing this I can’t talk. In school, if I wanted to communicate with someone, I had to use ridiculous hand gestures and loads of mouthing. At home, I pull whoever I’m talking to up close and talk three inches away from their ear, and they still can’t hear me sometimes. I can only manage this ghost of a whisper. Let’s see how bad it is, whatever “it” is.
- Every two minutes, I cough.
- I keep waking up half an hour before my alarm clock rings and I can’t go back to sleep because of my gut-wrenching coughing.
- Gotta take completely foul, god-awful medicine that doesn’t seem to work.
- It kills whenever I swallow anything, which makes eating extremely difficult.
- NO SINGING. TT-TT
- I can’t focus on my work.
- I can feel my throat drying up every time I take a breath.
- There’s this need to pee sixteen thousand times a day because I drink so much water.
- I keep switching back and forth from feeling frozen to feeling unbearably hot.
And, of course:
- No talking.
I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this.
Until next time,
~ Nana Dx